We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Pr0ph3cy's gt5 photomode gallery

Prophecy

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muscle car mania!

Hey guys, since i'm not sure if your actually clicking the links and seeing my entire sets, i've decided to put more than one of the pictures here in the thread, but I remind and urge you to click those links, if you dont your missing so much of my work- usually my sets are more than 20 pictures!

One type of car thats hard to hate is the muscle car. The muscle car craze was born in the mid 60s, a time of youthfulness and rebellion. The cars reflected the change and excitement of the time. One of the things I love most about muscle cars is the names... 'Mustang', 'Camaro', 'Challenger'. Chrysler had paid a large sum of money to the Warner Brother's to use their 'Roadrunner' cartoon character for a 'back-to-basics' muscle car based on the Dodge Satellite. This is of course the Plymouth Roadrunner.

Another thing I love about muscle cars is the outrageous colours. Ford had their Grabber Blue, Yellow, Green and Lime and Chevrolet had Daytona yellow, Hugger orange, (the gorgeous) Azure Turquoise but Chrysler had the most obnoxious and awesomely-named with Sublime, Banana, Go Mango, Panther Pink (a parody of The Pink Panther), Plum Crazy, Green Go.

Hope you enjoyed them all, leave a comment :D

Honda S2000 and tuned WRX Spec C RA sets!

The awesome Impreza that I campaigned against Ken's NSX, Redskylark's R34 V spec II Nur and Milli's outrageous FD RX7 for 45 laps of Deep Forest Raceway. I came third, but regardless, its a great car lol. I say part 1 because, as you will notice, these are only phototravel images. I will take it back to Deep Forest for a shoot a bit later.

Update: Deep Forest pictures added, they are in the same link.

Huuuuuge update! Nissan GTR and R34 Skyline GTR, Ferrari 599 and Shelby Cobra!

Please leave a comment, thanks for stopping by.