We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Where's the club talk??!?!?!

crazy4bmws

A day before tdu2 comes out and the Official TDU Central TDU2 Club has nothing to say? WELL. I will try my best to incite some talk on the club. I got some questions. Like where are we going to be meeting. Will we have a clubhouse? And if so which car would we take (as we are not a car oriented club)? Times of meeting places? Official first club meeting? Club list of players to see who will most likely come out in my timezone? Restrictions on joining other clubs (I DO have an Aston ya know!)? Also any threads of the club should be moved here. I know there is one in the tdu club section (Diablo......:cheeky:).

And a big question, Will TDU2 Central CLub want to have a club house?

I think most people just want to play the game and progress a tad on their own to build up their garages before focusing on clubs, etc. that said, it'll be the first time i get to try out clubs properly (I only ever did one Intraclub race via LAN once in TDU1).

I think most people just want to play the game and progress a tad on their own to build up their garages before focusing on clubs, etc. that said, it'll be the first time i get to try out clubs properly (I only ever did one Intraclub race via LAN once in TDU1).

Yeah this will be the first time I’ve been fully involved in a club, in TDU1 I just cruised around with friends and as you say everyone will need to build up some money first and buy a few cars before we can take part in club events. Oh’well not long now just checked my account at Play. com and it says my game is now in packing ready for dispatch :dance: