We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Xbox 360 version rocks!?

EvanDB

So I have canceled every appointment after I bought my copy of TDU 2 for xbox 360.

After a while I was able to buy an Nissan GTR, and then I went cruising for about 6 hours :thumbsup:

Togheter with XxZamba LabzxX I had a great time,

steering is good on the controller, and if you go into Co-op mode you get such a speedrush,

My first impressions with the xbox 360 version is very good,

Eden Games, I salute you

:bunny:

So I have canceled every appointment after I bought my copy of TDU 2 for xbox 360.

After a while I was able to buy an Nissan GTR, and then I went cruising for about 6 hours :thumbsup:

Togheter with XxZamba LabzxX I had a great time,

steering is good on the controller, and if you go into Co-op mode you get such a speedrush,

My first impressions with the xbox 360 version is very good,

Eden Games, I salute you

:bunny:

Ye its actualy better than i expected, so much new nice roads to drive on:D got me a scuderia last night amazing car:)

hmmmmmm do you think i should get it for the 360 people? i've been seeing so many reviews saying the handling was worse than the first game and it is very arcadish.............how is it with the controller? can you still cruise and control even the slightest movements with the car?

After adjusting the settings I found that it was quite good on the controller, it felt better and easier to control than TDU1, although the brakes are still too sensitive on most cars :hmmm:

I think if you could run it max settings smoothly then PC would be best (especially if you have a wheel) but otherwise, console is a great choice too.

After adjusting the settings I found that it was quite good on the controller, it felt better and easier to control than TDU1, although the brakes are still too sensitive on most cars :hmmm:

I think if you could run it max settings smoothly then PC would be best (especially if you have a wheel) but otherwise, console is a great choice too.

Ooo so does it feel more like arcade or simulation? and can u use the controller to cruise in a realistic manner? (speed limits, stop signs, controlling car movement)

Mr. Softie if you say its more like simulation and its def cruisable then i might just pick it up 2morrow :lol:

Ooo so does it feel more like arcade or simulation? and can u use the controller to cruise in a realistic manner? (speed limits, stop signs, controlling car movement)

Mr. Softie if you say its more like simulation and its def cruisable then i might just pick it up 2morrow :lol:

ye you can cruise fine with the controller, its way better than how the handling was on tdu1(normal mode).

The sensentivity needs some getting use to, but I got over 1000 miles of cruising experience on the TDU2 xbox 360 version, and I must say that I like the handling, dont slam your stick around, but slight movement is enough, but it will get you after a while, the handling is just fine ;)

brotip: buy an RS6, its the perfect highway cruiser <3