We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I can't find the Spyker!

Elder_of_Lyons

Let me guess what happens next. :D A lot of whining in 3... 2... 1... Now! :lol:

Man that is just pure personal attack. I am not complaining about this because I understand the idea behind it. If the Xbox doesn't get the Ferrari, its normal to make things even.

I complain about real problems and bugs/glitches, too bad you are too blind to notice them or too bad in "taste" to actually care about them. But don't come here and make personal attacks because that is just wrong. In my opinion a complain shows much more interest and is better feedback than some guys just telling to shut up over and over just because they want their little treasure game to look perfect in their eyes. If you are too dumb to understand some things and not educated or polite enough to respect other people, don't try ridicule them because you are the ridiculous one, trying to foresee something that is nothing more than a stereotype some conformists built around me and others.

I complain about a team (EDEN), that had to deliver a game at least better than the first one, and even more because of what they promised people.

You are just attacking fellow members of a forum, that are showing their opinions in threads that you don't have to read and that you don't have to comment on. Plus this thread only has a simple question.

Education, politeness and respect are something basic, I guess you know none of them. And don't tell that was supposed to be funny because everyone knows what you mean...

I didn't see that comment as an attack on you, whining is a general forum response to news like this. I may be wrong though.

Man, Superhyper, Maranelloboy, Ryzza etc. often "complained" about my complains, and some others. They often don't like my opinions but they go to the extend of writing an objective post concerning my complains. They are polite, they are objective and they explain themselves. They never wrote a post saying someone is gonna complain before it happened.

So I am pretty sure that was not only for me but for everyone who complains. Even if it wasn't personal, it was posted in my thread, with absoluteely no complaitns above, no sarcasm no nothing, just a question and the answer (thank you;) t. for the answer).

So be it as it may be, that post wasn't necessary. It doesn't concern this matter to no extent, it is just stereotyped sarcasm of which I am very tyred of!:mad:

Hmm, okay Lyons. Thanks for calling me a:

- dumb,

- too blind,

- too bad in "taste",

- not educated,

- polite enough,

- the ridiculous one,

- disrespectful...

And so on and on. Really mature from you, you can be proud on yourself.

t. was right, my post wasn't necessary aimed at you, but hey, if you want to think that whole world is against you - be my guest. I don't mind. And if you think I'm going to be offended by your12 yrs old n00b behaviour, guess what - I wont'. :lol: