We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Bad Luck?

ExplosiveGoats

I'm honestly extremely enraged right now! I just got a message saying that my save file is corrupted and I honestly don't know what to do. I read on the official forums to wait for an update but, that could take ages.

Has anybody gotten this message and fixed it? I really don't want to start over again since I got pretty far into the game.

360 or PC? Surely you knew there was a risk of corruption and backed up (not that we can be of much help now).

360, from what I learned, this is caused by turning off your 360 when the game is saving, but I know that my game wasn't saving when i turned it off, so I don't know how this could've happened.

Guess I have to wait with the others who experienced this for a fix...:sulk:

I play on 360. Got my file corrupted and I'm sure it wasn't saving. So yeah, it's bad luck. I have strongly refused to delete the file and have been waiting for the patch. If you look in System Settings > Memory > HD > Games > TDU2 > Game progression data (SAVE DATA) doesn't looks as a corrupted file. If I were you, be patient and wait for the patch. If the patch comes and it doesn't works, we're both screwed.

I'm honestly extremely enraged right now! I just got a message saying that my save file is corrupted and I honestly don't know what to do. I read on the official forums to wait for an update but, that could take ages.

Has anybody gotten this message and fixed it? I really don't want to start over again since I got pretty far into the game.

Let's see you fix that bug.;)

Nobody is forcing you to play the game, be happy that we have a game at all.