We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Find Makarov

ScoobSTi

This was much cooler when it was just a countdown, and all the little CoD kids were getting hot over the idea of MW3. (Which of course does exist.)

Well now they're flaming the guys who are making the movie for "tricking" them into thinking it was MW3.

Oh well, I don't care. From the trailer, it looks as if they got most MW1 and MW2 scenes right, but I just want to see the whole thing!

;399966']An entire movie filmed first-person?

-Leadfoot

Yeah I agree, the whole thing shouldn't have been in first person. But I think it sort of stands out from the other war movies where they're all from third person views. Not that I like it, because some scenes from the trailer shows that the weapons are sometimes hardly visible and the CGI or visual effects aren't that great. Also, sometimes the character doesn't even aim, which adds to the fake "Hollywood style" war movie.

• 4 weeks later...