We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your photo copkit ingame

Overdrack

Judging by this:

What delight to play well. :D

and this:

I expect comments! :D

I assume he meant post pics of cars that have good cockpit cameras, and in Ozz's case post any where they failed.

That look to apex feature isn't uncommon in car games, but annoying round a tight bend like that :cheeky:

Edit: *Looks at first pic* That actually looks like a very good view/glitch if you're playing with a wheel and you don't wanna see the game's wheel :) Like you get on RACE 07/ GTR Evo

i have one question i see some people take a snop of their avatar

So how the do it ??

Take a photo of your avatar ? For TDU2 right ? If so you just go to My TDU Life and "Take Picture". Or if you want to take a photo to post here, then you go into the photomode.

Dead dashboards (like the missing gear indicator on the 458) and others where there should be LCDs coupled with horrible windshield tinting in some of the cars and lack of FOV settings (called seat position in TDU1, and i think the cam hack is useless online) take all the fun out of cockpit view.

@mistery FOV is not the same as seat position in TDU1. @Overdrack I have no idea how can you drive on that view, but ok :P Please remove that flower, you harm all ferraris My edited Koenigsegg camera, this is best example of how awesome is camhack. This is edited hood view moved back to cockpit, wheel height is proper now and I can see rev counter which is very helpfull especially in Koenigsegg. -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --