We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Wondering about the Police unlocks

Little_ghost

Hi all!

I've been wondering about the police unlocks. I've seen players drive the viper, having the outfit and the stickers, and I know how to get them but ... I hardly ever get an invite?!

I've been playing online approximatley 2 months and quiet a lot of hours but I've had 8 invites so far... hence the fact that I'm wondering if those other people used some kind of exploit or something...?

Anybody any tips on getting more invites or how the others did it?

- Little_Ghost

I was going to be asking how to unlock them, lol

Seen somone with a car yesterday(the Ibiza Viper cop can, but was in hawaii)

Diddent know you could unlock stuff like stickers and the outfits!

And if I'm correct, the outfit includs a set of avaitors dont they?(If its the same as what the police were if they catch you)

I was going to be asking how to unlock them, lol

Seen somone with a car yesterday(the Ibiza Viper cop can, but was in hawaii)

Diddent know you could unlock stuff like stickers and the outfits!

And if I'm correct, the outfit includs a set of avaitors dont they?(If its the same as what the police were if they catch you)

Stickers:

Police: 5 arrests

Outlaw: 2 escapes (in a row)

Clothing:

Police: 15 arrests

Outlaw: 4 escapes (in a row)

Cars:

Police Dodge Viper: 35 arrest

Mercedes Benz CLK 63 AMG Black Series "Outlaw": 8 escapes (in a row)

What do you mean with 'a set of avaitors'?

- Little_Ghost

Little_ghost, I can help you :) So we need 1 more person (at least).

Cool. I'll try to find you ingame sometime.

You can look for me as wel: Lilttle_Ghost

I'm online after office hours (so after 6.. make it 8 cause i have to cook, eat and clean as well) and i'm in timezone GMT +1 :)

Should be all the info you need to get an approximate bearing on when I'm online :D

If you're doing this on just about any morning (GMT/BST) on PC send me a PM and I'll probably be able to help.

I'd love to use the police car in free-roam and then just randomly start chasing people with the sirens on, to make them wonder if they'd actually caused that much damage or not.

Aviators are the sunglasses that were made famous decades ago by airplane pilots (aviators) - i.e. think Top Gun.

If you're doing this on just about any morning (GMT/BST) on PC send me a PM and I'll probably be able to help.

I'd love to use the police car in free-roam and then just randomly start chasing people with the sirens on, to make them wonder if they'd actually caused that much damage or not.

Aviators are the sunglasses that were made famous decades ago by airplane pilots (aviators) - i.e. think Top Gun.

As female you don't get avaiator sunglass, hence the fact that I didn't get the link of "aviator".

Anyhow... you have a message... :P

- Little_Ghost