We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

COMB@T_$HOTGUN:1998 Toyota Supra ((Tom H's White Beast))((Update Ver3.0 Final 1.3.2012))

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

• Replies 68
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is definitely better than the first version, but some problems are still there.

The hood has some smoothing errors underneath the CF texture. Maybe it would be a good idea to get the hood smoothed without the texture, then add it in afterwards.

The steering wheel seems just slightly off-center to the gauge package, and a bit too high. Since I set my cameras for seat sliders in the middle, it's hard to come up with a cockpit cam that doesn't have blocked gauges and is still somewhat centered.

Your next challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to get exterior shadows and interior colors working. This message will self-destruct in 5...4...3...2...1....:bsod:

This is definitely better than the first version, but some problems are still there.

The hood has some smoothing errors underneath the CF texture. Maybe it would be a good idea to get the hood smoothed without the texture, then add it in afterwards.

The steering wheel seems just slightly off-center to the gauge package, and a bit too high. Since I set my cameras for seat sliders in the middle, it's hard to come up with a cockpit cam that doesn't have blocked gauges and is still somewhat centered.

Your next challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to get exterior shadows and interior colors working. This message will self-destruct in 5...4...3...2...1....:bsod:

thx this ver is mutch better then the old one

the hood as u can see is a bit selfmade(new polys)

dont worry i well get behind all the stuff 1 day i hope ,

i told u via pm ones( all my mods are neva done) :twisted:

always things to work on

btw this is not SAW ;P

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 8 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Hi I have a question how to change sides in car beacuse i have modded this car and the steering wheel is on the right side but the camera is on the left so how to change it.....

Another question what is bodyswaping and how to do it...

Ps nice car and incredible sound :)

1 download Modding tools 1.16 TDU-Modding-Tools-1-16-1-Extras

2 open the Modding tools 1.16 exe

3 click on Vehicle Manager

4 look for farbound dubble click it so u can edit it

5 selet the Camara-IK card

6 then select ur cam and IK (( use the advanced cam controls on the right side))

7 set RHD on Cockpit source and Cockpit target

8 then press set,use own camera set then press save

9 done

body swaping is simple,as u can see my supra replace the base car in tdu calld ( farbound )BNK names would be ((Farboud.bnk and Farboud_I.bnk)) so if u want to bodyswap my supra just rename the bnks to the car u like

example

Farboud.bnk = KZ1.bnk

Farboud_I.bnk = KZ1_I.bnk

thx m8 enjoy it and have fun

Dude why you always make these cars whit the steer on the right?

The original car got it on the left side.

I tried whit the TDU modding tools but my game always crash.

Atleas can you post a working tutorial to do this?

I found one here but some images where been deleted and it doesn't make any sense.

I want to change the camera view for the Skyline GTR34 for example because i installeed an R33 whit the steering wheel on the right side.

Can you make a tutorial about this?...

It would be extremly helpful.

Dude why dont u ask turn 10 abaut that huh ??

well not bec of the supra,works for evryone els fine

U could look on tduc there are a bunch of tutorials here how to swap the cams

1 download Modding tools 1.16 TDU-Modding-Tools-1-16-1-Extras

2 open the Modding tools 1.16 exe

3 click on Vehicle Manager

4 look for farbound dubble click it so u can edit it

5 selet the Camara-IK card

6 then select ur cam and IK (( use the advanced cam controls on the right side))

7 set RHD on Cockpit source and Cockpit target

8 then press set,use own camera set then press save

9 done

body swaping is simple,as u can see my supra replace the base car in tdu calld ( farbound )BNK names would be ((Farboud.bnk and Farboud_I.bnk)) so if u want to bodyswap my supra just rename the bnks to the car u like

example

Farboud.bnk = KZ1.bnk

Farboud_I.bnk = KZ1_I.bnk

thx m8 enjoy it and have fun

Dude why dont u ask turn 10 abaut that huh ??

well not bec of the supra,works for evryone els fine

U could look on tduc there are a bunch of tutorials here how to swap the cams

What this means?

Dude this is not working!

First of all ''Use own camera set'' it's not working and i did exactly what you sayd up there and the game is still crashing.

I intalled your bnk files of the supra, i entered the game everything was ok except the camera. The steer is on the right and the camera it's on the left.

I did what you sayd up there excepting that the use own camera set its not working working.

Im getting crazy, i don't know what to do anymore.

Look: http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1507/problemrk.png

What is the problem? I can't understand!