We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gran Turismo 5: PotW Week 8 Entry

hpluls

Congrats to AustinDB9 for winning! :)

Theme: Monochrome

Phototravel: No

Closing Date: Saturday, May 21 2011

Rules:

1. Mild editing (brightness, contrast, saturation, resizing, rotating, cropping, adding your name/logo) is allowed outside GT5 Photomode.

2. No voting for yourself come poll day!

3. Must be shot by you.

4. Photos can't be entered twice.

5. Winner chooses next week's theme.

6. If one person wins twice in a row, the runner-up chooses the next week's theme.

7. Entries must be less than 350kb in filesize!

8. If you wish to change your entry, please just edit your original post and replace the old pic with your new one.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What effect do you use for get the borders darker SuperVeloce?

Edit: Also, SBCriss, i guess your photoshop is not allowed. Lol

Edit 2: So, mild photoshop is allowed? Then, good luck to the best photoshoppers!

What effect do you use for get the borders darker SuperVeloce?

Vignetting, can be found in pretty much all photo editing programs. :) (Although it can be done in game as well if you set it up right.)

So you dont necessarily have to take the best picture, you just need to take one then do whatever in photoshop to win. Great...

No you don't.. people aren't going to vote for a crappy picture, but thats ever so slightly edited, over a really good unedited photo really.

I've changed mine now since I can't abide by the rules it seems (Mild editing (brightness, contrast, saturation, resizing, rotating, cropping, adding your name/logo) is allowed outside GT5 Photomode.), all I did was up the contrast and add my logo on. Even though everyone else has the chance to do the same. I just think the contrast needs a hand, since when you upload them, the contrast decreases quite a bit in some cases.

Anyway, changed for now.