We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post One Random Automotive Video Per Day

Soundwave

Hope you taught that guy the proper way to hold a steering wheel :cheeky:

He did the alignment himself and forgot to check the position of the wheel beforehand. :p It drives straight, but the angle is pretty clear. :whistle:

Civic, a drivers car LMAO. whatever he was smoking I want some

I drive one (albeit newer than the one in the video). Steering, responsiveness, and engine liveliness make it far more rewarding to drive than any other vehicle I've driven - Saabs, Subarus, even my buddy's old BMW E36. Mine leans over more than the E36, but the steering feel is much nicer. :)

Then again, I knew from the beginning that this video would get this kind of reaction. He does say that bit at the end, though, so thank you for watching the whole thing. ;)

-Leadfoot

yea but we aren't as upside down as you thats why we are smarter :cheeky:

You might not be but most of NZ is closer to the south pole than Melbourne is.

aunz.PNG

NZ would still be a great place for TDU6. And good luck with the swimming Dan. I ignored that part of your comment for a reason. :lol: It takes about 5 hours to drive from Melbourne to the border of South Australia averaging 100kph. The 'ditch', as the gap is often called, is much much wider.