We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

ISE when editing

Andreas¹

Question

For a week or two now, I've been getting Internal Server Errors when trying to edit either my own or someone else's posts. The forum just doesn't want me to save the changes I made. :confused: It seems completely random on which posts it happens on and I had forgotten about it until I got one trying to edit a post I made earlier today. It doesn't seem like something too serious as I can still press the back button and the forum will still work like normal, but is this something you can check up on Diablo? I don't know if I am the only one who has been experiencing this?

[e] Actually, come to think of it: While trying to edit that post from earlier today, first time I pressed "Save Changes" I got not an ISE, but something else, I think it said Fatal Server Error or something like that. I pressed back and tried again, and this time I got the usual ISE.

Now I got one while trying to edit THIS post *sigh* Here is what it says

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

11 answers to this question

I've been getting ISE's today as well when trying to edit the original post of one of my threads (I ended up just deleting the thread and making it again). Editing all other posts seems ok. I did also try to edit the thread title though.