We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lego!

Loz

I have the Unimog as well. It's fabulous! It's so freaking complex, a challenge to built, the drivetrain is so awesome designed, and all the functions they managed to push into that thing and get it powered by just one engine, it's just amazing.

image.php?album_id=21&image_id=2206&mode=thumbnail image.php?album_id=21&image_id=2208&mode=thumbnail

Managed to get it late July after pre-ordering it for 162 instead of 189 euros. I'm so happy I got it, especially since it's an MB licensed set and the biggest official Technic set ever (over 2000 pieces).

I love lego, got loads of sets, such as the 8448 Supercar, 8466 Offroader, a truck with pneumatic crane or carhaul system, another big US-style tow-truck and the Barcode truck set. I have a few smaller Technic sets as well, and some sets which are all mixed up and of which one was the airplane with the space shuttle on its back (good old times it was still called Lego System).

I love Lego but when I mention it my mums like "your 19, nearly 20" rofl!

If there's an election for the most meaningless excuse regardless the subject, it's being too old for Lego. xD You only gotta stop with lego when you're too old causing your hands to shake too much or when you tend to fall asleep too often, and even then you could resort to Duplo instead... Lego is for all ages, the ages on the box are meaningless, the Unimog is advertised 11-16 but it's very, very complex, and in reviews has been mentioned to be more for the adult builders. Lego also recognizes AFOL's, Adult Fans Of Lego, as a separate group. ;) My mom btw finds it nice to see the big Lego sets I buy, she also keeps claiming Lego will always stay and she actually forbids me to sell any lego because it's so valuable.

Funny thing is, here in Holland there's the annual Lego World exhibition which is the largest Lego event in the world, most of the amazing stuff you see there is built by adults only (some even hate children lol).

Some 1:1 scaled guns I built.

Spas 12:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Dragunov:

AK47:

All of them are properly sized, so you can hold them like you do in real life, and reload them like you do it in real life.

I made a system in the Spas that shoots out a shell from the top, when you pull the pump. :p