We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 Demo

Paladin Skylark

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First thing I notice is the new tires/physics handling. The car feels connected to the road now completely. Everything you do is connected and affects your driving. You can feel bumps better now, and the drivers hand seems to struggle more in the animations, which shows you struggling. On curves, you feel the pressure of the tires holding you back as you push and accelerate through.

There is a lot more tire smoke : ). It was the first thing I saw when looking through my rear view mirror at the start of the race.

A real sense of speed. Especially in the Zonda. Holy cow! you feel so fast and it makings driving SCARY. Especially in the Alps map, it feels as if you make a mistake, you are going to go flying off the cliff : (. This game has got me really excited. I feel pressure when driving. I never really got that feeling in forza, the feeling that 1 small mistake and your gone.

AI battles you. There were a few times when the AI bumped me into the wall and took the lead. In the first video I choose hard, and I got first, but in Expert I am yet to get first : ).

Graphics!! Wow, I wasn't expecting much, but I was simply BLOWN away. I am more PUMPED and I want my game to get here now!! Everything looks 1000x better with IBL. It really does make a difference. Since the game is on same console as FM3 I was expecting maybe a slight bump, but this looks like an entire new generation. Congrats turn 10!!

Taken from e90post.com

After playing it for quite some time, I gotta say I love it. Even with my crappy TV (see above) it looks amazing! The driving feels great and the sense of speed is better than in FM3 imo. There's a new AI difficulty that makes the races challenging aswell (Professional, even harder than Hard). Also the additional cars on the track are neat, feels great to be racing against 11 cars instead of just 7. :

+ The backfire effect ♥

I agree, Turn 10 is going to be giving away codes all weekend, but they're going to be gone SO quickly.

so quickly aint even fast enough. they are gone in the speed of an eyeblink :( anyways i can wait till monday i hope!

I got the demo without getting a code. Its so fun.

Download a copy of it, extract the 1.3GB file, place it in a USB Drive, plug it in your Xbox and have fun!

did exactly that after i got sick of trying for 24 hours or some getting a code

you can get banned, but if you will i highly doubt, count all the codes that where already given away together, and you have a long list. i don't think that it's gonna do much. legit opinion: just wait a day and be legal. forza 4 fan opinion: just download it. tomorow you'll be legal anyway!

you can get banned, but if you will i highly doubt, count all the codes that where already given away together, and you have a long list. i don't think that it's gonna do much. legit opinion: just wait a day and be legal. forza 4 fan opinion: just download it. tomorow you'll be legal anyway!

You won't be banned from these forums lol - you'll be arrested and thrown in jail! :D Kidding, the police aren't good at catching people like that.

With BF3 Beta, it makes waiting possible lol.

You won't be banned from these forums lol - you'll be arrested and thrown in jail! :D Kidding, the police aren't good at catching people like that.

With BF3 Beta, it makes waiting possible lol.

haha ive played it too, shame the only shooter im reasonably good at is battlefield 1943 lol i cant play any other shooters