We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Doctor G - Mazda Furai sound

Doctor G.

Thanks for making this ^_^

I d/l'ed it last night and of course, stuck it on my Furai which I also recently d/l'ed. It fits very well for the character of the car, it makes me want to drive it probably 3 times as much as before lol. Very racey, adventurous sound!

I've always thought the Furai was cool, and it's not just a concept car anymore, from what I've read recently, Mazda would like to see it take the place of the good ol' 787B and actually do some racing. They even gave it the number 55 if you look closely.

From the preview - sounds awesome (as usual). Very racey, a bit like olders F1 cars. Those downshifts... great.

I am having problems with my video card so I won't be able to test it now. ASAP I'll test it and give you more feedback.

Thank you very much for this.

--------------------------------------------

Hi Doc,

I noticed some transition issue about 5 to 6000 rpm (accelerating). Maybe due to onmidle-onhigh transition, I guess. Off gas sounds are awesome but I missed some more bass on the acceleration sounds. Hope I helped you.

Thank you very much for all your work.