We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My Canada trip in photos

KoenigseggBG

Cheers, man! :) You have to be happy to live in such a beautiful and well-developed country. Canada has recently been announced as the country with the best reputation in the world and Toronto is the 4th best city for living in the world. So, yeah! :thumbsup:

Ya we're cool like that:p I love being Canadian. Not sure about Toronto though, its full of crime, but then again what city isn't?

I don't really like Canada lol. It's kinda boring, Sure the people are nice-ish (still get alot of Douches), And it is quite pretty but its still really boring theres just nothing that you really want to see. Other then Niagara Falls which you saw, other then that theres nothing that exicting lol. But I do like newfoundland... >.>.. Thats the place to go for nice people lol. Amazing shots btw.

I forgot my tripod at home, so nope, no tripod. But I did use Program mode for almost all of the photos, so yeah, I adjusted the aperture and exposure on these photos. I also added a bit of contrast and colour balance on Photoshop, as my camera is pretty old and the photos don't look that good without some edits.

I don't really like Canada lol. It's kinda boring, Sure the people are nice-ish (still get alot of Douches), And it is quite pretty but its still really boring theres just nothing that you really want to see. Other then Niagara Falls which you saw, other then that theres nothing that exicting lol. But I do like newfoundland... >.>.. Thats the place to go for nice people lol. Amazing shots btw.

Canada is awesome, the states are awesome to, but I'd rather live here... just saying.