We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Big news, Summer started a while ago, I'm back 100% at skateboarding (smoke free :D), Social life is getting back, shortly, I fail to have time to update this thread, but, after about 47 pages of spam, I think it's enough. I will make 1 more photoshoot, then I'm out of here, (I'll be back, shortly when the Porsche pack arives :p), also, I'm working on a 40 Minute video of skatboarding, most time I spend editing that. :bye:

EDIT: maybe I have spoken too soon, but, I will slow down the picture spam allot :p

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess this is your final shoot good shots Btw nice m5

Somewhat, I'm way to busy for now, good luck, you can rule the photothread now! I will be back in May though, got allot of spare time then, but for now, rule the photothread! :hi5:

Somewhat, I'm way to busy for now, good luck, you can rule the photothread now! I will be back in May though, got allot of spare time then, but for now, rule the photothread! :hi5:

I'm assuming you didn't see my message below my photos i may stop as well finals are around the corner sooo...yeah :hi5:

I'm assuming you didn't see my message below my photos i may stop as well finals are around the corner sooo...yeah :hi5:

I see, well, unlike you, I'll easily pass my exams with just 30, or less minutes of study a day, so I have plenty of time for Skateboarding, stupid videogames and stuff :D. good luck though! :hi5:

Y U NO LONGER MAKE THESE CARS, BMW :mad:

Nice pics, Mr. wannabe-skater :cheeky:

:lol:, thanks

Great shots bud. I have checked the FM4 section in a while.

What a shot:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7190/6907018860_3629ff6906_z.jpg

Thanks Beav!

I've not listened very well last while, (no, I still did NOT smoke), but there's other things going really, really bad :( the time I'm home (probally only tomorow, but heck), I'll edit a skateboarding promo :)

Just a few more days 'till the holidays, I might get back onto this (a bit, not as much as I used too, but, yeah. I have to ''study'' a little bit, like, less then 30 minutes a day for my exams :cheeky: and then I'll find some time between skateboarding and being at home.)

Stop talking and post some shots! :evil:

Yeah.

Right, I forgot what this thread was for, not for lifestorys, but for shots. will update later today!

---------- Post added at 15:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 13:04 PM ----------

7083743707_dc6f33e54e_z.jpg

7083743865_b24358c940_z.jpg

7083743915_95a2598dc7_z.jpg

6937670310_46c0d3b93d_z.jpg

7083744065_ef34cb60dc_z.jpg

6937670454_cbf5d32c2c_z.jpg

Bonus (Probally my photocomp entry next week)

6937670082_bfefba2fd3_z.jpg

Welcome to everyone elses world Floris.

:welcome:!

:fp2:

The 1 M is hot in every photo. :drool:

Thanks Tom!

Nice shots. :p

Orange is really the best colour for the 1M. :drool:

Thanks Daniel, and it indeed is!

• 1 month later...