We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCk Fujimi Cruise...?

superhyper

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday yes.

But working Sunday, so no go for me... stupid middle east week is Sunday to Thursday.

You guys think you have it tough with time zones. Try living in a place that operates on different days and then add time differences into the mix.

Next time eh :p

I got a informed that I don't have anything on Saturday after all so would it be better tomorrow at the same time after all? :hmmm:

for me it does not matter, id preffer sunday, tomorow ill have to do some things in my house, just moved and far from finished. but i could make it both days.

So whats everyone driving? Since I was at a JDM show today, I am feeling an R34 GTR or something (clean etc, not a rubbish lookin one).

edit: and are we actually going to cruise? When I think cruise, I think 'not a race', sticking to the correct side of the road, flooring it for a couple of seconds on a good straight is ok. What you'd do in a real cruise with a few friends in real life, basically.

So whats everyone driving? Since I was at a JDM show today, I am feeling an R34 GTR or something (clean etc, not a rubbish lookin one).

edit: and are we actually going to cruise? When I think cruise, I think 'not a race', sticking to the correct side of the road, flooring it for a couple of seconds on a good straight is ok. What you'd do in a real cruise with a few friends in real life, basically.

i think that type of cruise, just driving, photo moments at the waterfall etc. drag races on the flat

edit; il prob take my ferrari 599 gtb or ff