We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCk Fujimi Cruise...?

superhyper

Superhyper ran everything until he got disconnected and then I hosted 1 or 2 games. Then we tried to reconnect to him (but I had to leave).

Other thing is that did I do it well :lol: Some people told me there was no lag even though I myself had some, nothing too serious as it wasn't continuous but a few flying cars here and there. :hmmm:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to suggest, once again, a car show type dealy thingy. Benchmark would work well, cant think of anywhere else with a large open space or a carpark. No exotics (i'm thinking more average joe type cars here). So basically bring a car that means at least a little to you (i'd take something like my Hakosuka GTR or something), could be classic euro, muscle, classic jdm, modern jdm, VIP, lowrider- whatever your into, as long as it represents you and your automotive interests. We park up on the carpark on benchmark in a 4-car-per-row layout, giving us (if 16 people are there, which i doubt...). When the 'race' is over, save the replay. When you view the replay you can go into photomode and basically treat it as a personal virtual car show, you can walk around the cars, between them etc. That just sounds like a lot of fun to me, I love going to car shows and getting up close and personal with peoples prized possesions, seeing what they like, sharing their passion.

You say, to people bring what they like and a car that means something for them... you also said, no exotics. Well, what if someone have, as a favourite car for whatever the reason, that person will not be able to bring the car that they like.

I think, if you want limit any kind of the car, is better allow only one, like club rides, jdm cruise, ferrari cruise, porsch... wait a minute, ruf cruise, muscle cruise... etc. I understand you very well, you want more normal cars and people only show up with the same boring Ferraris and same boring Lamborghinis... but well, if they like it, and they are allowed to do it, you can not expect them to show up in a Ford Ka.

See what i mean? :lol:

Well ok, lets keep it open to anything within reason. If your passion is hypercars, please choose something tasteful that isnt glaringly different to say... well I know clarence likes his american muscle, and I at least like JDM, so a 599XX or FXX or something would look completely out of place (I have multiple favourite cars, one of them is the 599 GTO, I have a model of one next to a model 240z in full JDM kit on my desk, for anyone who thinks I am an exotic hater).

I guess what i'm trying to say is dont try to be a showoff with something that is 'awesome', bring something you love and cherish, that'll get you more respect every time anyway, having the balls to say 'heres my hellaflush yaris, whatcha gon do about it'.

Well ok, lets keep it open to anything within reason. If your passion is hypercars, please choose something tasteful that isnt glaringly different to say... well I know clarence likes his american muscle, and I at least like JDM, so a 599XX or FXX or something would look completely out of place (I have multiple favourite cars, one of them is the 599 GTO, I have a model of one next to a model 240z in full JDM kit on my desk, for anyone who thinks I am an exotic hater).

I guess what i'm trying to say is dont try to be a showoff with something that is 'awesome', bring something you love and cherish, that'll get you more respect every time anyway, having the balls to say 'heres my hellaflush yaris, whatcha gon do about it'.

I know, i understand you perfectly! But this always will happen, sadly... it is very hard, people always want to bring something outstanding like an exotic. A very clear example that is in the knowledge is TDU, the game that led most of us to here... what cars do you see cruising around? Pretty much A-class cars.

I don't know, that kind of thinking annoys me too, Forza has how many cars? 500? Yet, in a room of 16 players there were 2 Lamborghinis, 3 or 4 Ferraris... i mean, WHERE IS THE CREATIVITY? :lol: If i had the game, i would join with a hell nice JDM sedan, like Aristo or some sort of... It is slower and cheaper? Yes... but who cares?

Edit: Or a hell nice VW Fox (Yes, only because i see them on streets here) on TE37's Lol!