We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCk FM4 Playtime #3 - 4.12.

superhyper

Yes he did!

:D

I've ditched my previous group as they all went off playing FiFa, and immediately sent a request to join in here.

And by the way, what's all this talk about talking me into cruising all about? :D

P.S. I've got a meeting saturday, starting at 9 GMT untill around 1/1.30 GMT. I'm going there bu public transportation, so I don't know if i'm back in time to join the start. Also, there's some friends of the family coming over for my birthday, so I'll see what I can do. If I can join, I will, that's for sure!

Yeah, no worries if you won't make it, it's not like it would be required every single time ;) I think we're not gonna hit the full 16 this time either so I'll keep a spot reserved for you.

And if you want, there's no stopping you from joining in progress (unless the server is full though (which is (really) unlikely)) :D

Yes he did!

:D

I've ditched my previous group as they all went off playing FiFa, and immediately sent a request to join in here.

And by the way, what's all this talk about talking me into cruising all about? :D

P.S. I've got a meeting saturday, starting at 9 GMT untill around 1/1.30 GMT. I'm going there bu public transportation, so I don't know if i'm back in time to join the start. Also, there's some friends of the family coming over for my birthday, so I'll see what I can do. If I can join, I will, that's for sure!

The cruise is sunday :)

As for the talk about you after sunday everybody was like we gotta get him on here :p go to the other thread about the fm4 tduck club, and reply saying you would like in. I recomend adding A dodgy camel on xbox live.

Also please dont think where all creaps because of the tv, with.... :lol: