We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Llama's Absolutely Terrible Shots (Criticisms Appreciated)

iNotACactus

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for not abandoning this thread to rot away and die a slow and painful death, as promised I have a few shots for you people! :duck:

6473382189_dfcde348cf_z.jpg

I've had this car for the longest of times and just now drove it, not bad actually when you take into account that not only is it electric, it's surprisingly good around bends for an American car.

6473381465_07b1938d14_z.jpg

This car is one of my alltime favorites, it drives like cars that cost 3x as much and looks just as good if not better.

6473381771_b1d6f8b37b_z.jpg

Just me looking at everywhere BUT the road, good job there was a friendly neighborhood Clarence around to push me down the last lap. :p

• 1 year later...

:bump:

h1QVtTI.jpg

I started another Forza 4 save. I still have my old one but this one is in the cloud. Gives me an excuse to see how different I would have done things today, so far I'm loving it. Especially because if I need to, I still have my high-level save on my HDD for cars and things. :D

And for the LAST TIME' date=' put an ANGLE on a SHOT for GODSSAKE man!!![/quote']

TmsEaE5l.jpg

Happy? :cheeky:

NotACactus' worse-than-mediocre Forzatography | Criticism Appreciated

8d4EDtr.jpg

I've gone irreversibly insane. This is a mechanically stock 635CSi on Laguna Seca, doing autocross no less.

WgPCFX9.jpg

I still can't afford one of these but one of the stupid AIs can, notice my Bimmer in the background. :cheeese:

MLbuVEQ.jpg

I know, I ranted earlier in the CB about using too many BMWs, but I needed an E39 fix. :cheeky:

uvJUo04.jpg

The AI are idiots but they still have good taste in cars.

NotACactus' worse-than-mediocre Forzatography | Criticism Appreciated

99kqvat.jpg

One of my personal favorite cars.

LPOO2a9.jpg

I've taken too many photos of a certain big European sedan with a high-output V8 and RWD. To make up for that, have a big European sedan with a high-output V8 and RWD. Wait a second. :mhmm:

mzjMO9D.jpg

Leveled up, sold my other F430, and bought this. Didn't like any of the other options.

E5gWZCi.jpg

Why is it the AI is so awful at driving cars, but so great at choosing them?

DpFDWQg.jpg

• 5 months later...