We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Megapack

Novice8

I grabbed it from a Virgin site from memory. Can't find a link atm, will chuck it up if I find one.

EDIT: Not looking good, can't see it anywhere. Might have to send an email to Atari to see if there is some way to get it if you're desperate. Though I wouldn't rely on them being overly helpful given it's a pretty old product. Still, might be worth a try...:)

Thanks very much Diablo.
Did you manage to get it from that link?

Actually, GamesPlanet doesn't let you buy it anymore. Does anyone know where I can get it?
I see that now but at the time the link worked fine. Weird. I'll look around and see if I can find someone selling it still.

Yeah, I did email them. They told me that they don't sell it anymore, but they don't know about other vendors.

And about GamesPlanet, I know it used to be there, as I had open the site before. Except 2 days later, I open the site, it's gone.

EDIT: I just did a search and found the link to the MegaPack (check attachment). I clicked it, and gave me a 404!! :mad:

When I first clicked on the UK link it didn't take me to the 404 but now it does.

Edit: So where can I get this from that isn't a torrent/hack, or some other sort of cheating cheapskate virus thing?

2nd Edit: Does anyone sell this anymore, I'm starting to think not.

When I first clicked on the UK link it didn't take me to the 404 but now it does.

Edit: So where can I get this from that isn't a torrent/hack, or some other sort of cheating cheapskate virus thing?

2nd Edit: Does anyone sell this anymore, I'm starting to think not.

Me neither. And I REALLY don't want to use a torrent. I doubt that it'll get a virus as well, but that doesn't make me want it any more for many reasons. Mainly though, I wouldn't be able to play online anymore!!

I'll see if I can get an answer from anyone on Monday onwards regarding this but it may also be worth sending an email to gamesplanet and asking them why it appears to have been taken down.

Good idea, though I don't know their email. I can't seem to find an email anywhere on their site.