We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 PotW Week 11 Entry

As far as I was aware it appeared (the Z8 or Zee8 as the Americans call it lol) 1997-98 as a concept but was run as a production model 2000-2003.

Gumballer friend of mine owns one of the first ones.... a 2000 one

Z8b.jpg

(this is not my entry btw lol)

This is.....

amcl.jpg

Whitey

Who doesn't trust wiki lol

To get the confusion even worse:

The producers wanted a Z8 for the film, but there were only 2 hand-built prototypes available at the time, so the production team built around 8 models themselves.

fun fact: When the BMW-people came to inspect the cars, they found some flaws in the connection of body parts. They told this to the producers, who then replied that they had been inspecting BMW's own prototypes :lol:

If the ingame Z8 is a 2002, then I'd say the question about its eligibility is null and void.

Gutted I'm missing the entry for this one, but for some reason i've not been able to get ton the site for the past couple of days.... at home/at work/at hospots/on 3G. it almost as if the whole of the UAE was suddenly blocked from TDU-C :(

It's the 2000 model. Why not look at the date the game says before arguing over it? Would be much easier.

I have no idea why people are arguing about it, because I've not been able get on the site for a couple of days... and only replied to try and clear things up :)

Just assumed it was the 2002 model ingame because of what I read in this thread. Didn't even bother to check the game.

But if its the 2000 model my point stills stands.

pretty glad I didn't enter now...

:(