We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show us your driving videos

Camel

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Dan G

we don't have 4wd dyno in Georgia to test HP s :D

so i can only say what i can imagine from the setup what i have i think in this moment my maximum WHP is 220-230 we tested it with evoscan virtual dyno and it told about 224WHP

Ryzza5

i don't know where you saw that :)) if you are talking about boost gauge which is next to dash board it shows bar not psi and peak is 1.2 than comes down to 1.0

Lol @ the fake location. Looks more like Waverly park. Glad you weren't stupid enough to hang around for a lot more takes and the popo.

So you tell people where it might be. :fp:

And I quote where it might be. :fp:

I'd like to do this when I'm ready for some new tyres but I'm guessing I'd need more than just new tyres afterwards.

Yeah with an Evo 6 and I lose horribly haha, his had about 20-30 more hp than me.

Well I normally stay within 7k as the power and torque drop off after that (and I don't need more than 7k now I'm not driving a Honda lol)

But the redline is about 7500, which caused the above flames haha.

Have wanted to chuck a video up in here for a long while- the corolla simply wasnt worth it, but the Fiesta... well yeah.

One of my somewhat local haunts, I go and drive this road quite a few times per month, basically any time I need to think or unwind, or get away, or if I just want to drive my car, I'll come and hit this road up.

Sorry if the quality is slightly sub-par, its not a go-pro, just a cheap ebay camera but it does the job- very quiet recording though, you will have to turn the volume up a little.

As mentioned in the show us your car thread, essentially stock XR4 (MK6 ST) Fiesta, only performance mod would be the K&N intake, but I mean... I dont know how much it really does... The engine side of the setup is nice, a short big intake pipe straight into the throttle body, big pod filter on the end, but it doesnt have an enclosed box, it just has a couple of flexy pipes running up near the filter, down to the lower grill... All the air they pick up probably gets lost in between the end of the pipe and the filter... Sounds great, regardless.

• 1 month later...