We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCk FM4 Playtime #11 - 12.2.

superhyper

Tim, coincidence or did you leave right after I crashed into you with my hummer :lol:

AND FGS CAN WE DO NORMAL DRIFTING NEXT WEEK? :leaves:

Coincidence that you smashed into me and destroyed my car for the second time in 2 games... while I was having an awesome race with Pyrre. And While I was winning, albeit in a superior car.

Why don't you work that one out yourself :p

You're most welcome to have a normal drift next time... but you can't make me or clarrabel or carby or shafty do it :cheeky:

Coincidence that you smashed into me and destroyed my car for the second time in 2 games... while I was having an awesome race with Pyrre. And While I was winning, albeit in a superior car.

Why don't you work that one out yourself :p

You're most welcome to have a normal drift next time... but you can't make me or clarrabel or carby do it :cheeky:

says the person who normally screws it up for everybody :lol:

I was just losening it up! just when I thought I was getting good at it :rofl:

Also, I didn't notice it was you, I just rammed into the first thing I saw :leaves:

now thats a bit of an exaggeration. I only ever screw with the people who can screw back. Up until this point you were not one of those. So next week it is on :D ... After the photoshoot of course

:sorry:

bring it on TIMMEH!

add me to the ''i'm up for a good laugh and will mess up'' list ;)