We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PORSCHE is coming back to Forza 4!

Flo

No ones taking this too seriously chappy. :rolleyes: Thats just your interpretation.

And also no one is arguing either.

People have merely commented on the lack of variation and the amount of repetition in the most hyped FM4 DLC yet.

*reaffirms my opinion*

:bbb: More race cars!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because most of the 'new' ones are just reskinned/updated cars from the old game. :cheeky:

False. Most of them are actually remodelled.

I hope there isn't a car limit, if there is I would have just about reached it

350 cars in garage max... I'm at 310 now ffs.

350 cars in garage max... I'm at 310 now ffs.

Really? My god... i hate garage limit so much! Specially if there is not enough room to have all cars.

Just to make you all a bit jealous, in GT5 i have about 1150 cars in my garage. Lol Thanks to the filters in the garage, find one of them is not a pain.

On topic:

I think you guys should be happy to have Porsches... even if they are all 911's Cup and even if they were in FM3. Why do i say that? Because now you guys have a door open to get a new Porsche anytime.

It is fair to remember that they are adding a new brand in the whole game, and they have to do it fast, or you guys will also complain. If they have 10 different models, from FM3 or not and 5 different liveries of each... that is already a huge thing to do. Also, if you look close, they are all racing Porsches, but they are different from each other, plus, make a whole new 3D model takes a long long time... this is just the start, please be patient.

I really can't understand 80% of this thread...

I know how you feel mate. I had 280, so I cleaned out and I have 75 now lol.

Yep need to do that one day. I only use approx 30 of them. Rest of them i bought for a couple of photos and some random racing and thats it.

But i don't feel like selling anything :lol:

Really? My god... i hate garage limit so much! Specially if there is not enough room to have all cars.

Just to make you all a bit jealous, in GT5 i have about 1150 cars in my garage. Lol Thanks to the filters in the garage, find one of them is not a pain.

What is your point exactly? I have 300 cars i like and which i've actually driven around various tracks. You have 1150 cars in your garage cause you are collecting them i guess.

And just for teh lulz

omg-garage-limit-i-have-1150-cars-in-gt5.jpg

<3 Milli

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE Mb!

:evil: *grabs a freaking huge knife*

Edit: Serious reply, :lol:

Yes, i like collect cars... every game... i want to have all them. And, that would frustrates me in FM4... they could at least let you have one of each car.

Ah but did they ask you pay for the hundred extra skylines? I'm annoyed about the saturation of 911 race cars too, but i'm sure theyre saving the ones we actually want for closer to release. Keeps the hype up, y'know? Theyre keeping some interest with cars like the 959 etc.

lol have you heard about the gt's dlc, it consisted of cars that were already in the game with a bit of body kit and some stickers.

lol have you heard about the gt's dlc, it consisted of cars that were already in the game with a bit of body kit and some stickers.

Wait, what? The only DLC fitting that bill is the racing car pack which also includes a new RedBull X2011 and 3 different racing karts, and that cost $7.99 as opposed to $20 for this Forza pack. Also those cars have new interiors, etc. that these do not have. The other GT5 DLCs, if anything, are better than FM4's selection. 2 car packs with fairly desirable cars, a speed testing pack, a track pack with Spa and a new kart racing track, a pack with new paint colors, and a racing gear pack. All of those DLCs cost a total of $31.93, which is quite a bit more reasonable than the estimated $62 demanded for all the FM4 downloads.

Wait, what? The only DLC fitting that bill is the racing car pack which also includes a new RedBull X2011 and 3 different racing karts, and that cost $7.99 as opposed to $20 for this Forza pack. Also those cars have new interiors, etc. that these do not have. The other GT5 DLCs, if anything, are better than FM4's selection. 2 car packs with fairly desirable cars, a speed testing pack, a track pack with Spa and a new kart racing track, a pack with new paint colors, and a racing gear pack. All of those DLCs cost a total of $31.93, which is quite a bit more reasonable than the estimated $62 demanded for all the FM4 downloads.

This, and to complete, most of the "new bodykits" are wide-bodykits. To complete that, it is a great thing, since GT5 never have been good with customization and paintjobs. Get the facts right.

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE Mb!

:evil: *grabs a freaking huge knife*

Edit: Serious reply, :lol:

Yes, i like collect cars... every game... i want to have all them. And, that would frustrates me in FM4... they could at least let you have one of each car.

But but but.... :(

it"s 550 ;)

Really? Nice. :lol:

Yay its got different coloured wheels. :thumbsup:

550474_411462645543315_185465731476342_1354701_1831016609_n.jpg

Hope there's going to be an individual purchase option. So far there's only 2 cars I want to drive. :eek:

Please can this thread not turn into another GT5vsFM... it so terribly last season

I don't mind the R1 cars, adds a bit more variety to those races and I like the 962.

But 6 out of 18 so far are 911 cup cars? :fp:

But now I've seen the most recent one with it's different wheel I so totally want it. Gimme gimme gimme!

The Falken and Flying Lizard ones are the newish shape GT3 RSR, the one between them is the older shape GT3 RSR, the top 2 are the currentish GT3 Cup cars, and the last one is the 996 GT3 RSR(?), so while they arent all exactly the same, they are more or less exactly the same.