We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show yourself! (Archive)

Mb

Sorry to hear that kid, I think ur very talented and creative fellow u know. That pic with a white rose is simply stunning mate! Don't be depressive and just wait ur time, it will eventually come for certain.

And as u grow/mature u'll find more and more ways to deal with ur problem :cheers:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhm, matter the fact yeah, and here you have why..

I do not have ADHD, I have only ADD. but when it comes to this.. it's the same... (Incidentally, do not complain for my English .. I used google translate ...)

The argument continued about ADHD is flushed, but the majority of ADHD researchers believe there is an imbalance in certain chemicals in the brain. Imbalance rinsed nervotransmitterne, which transmit impulses in the brain cells, not in as good shape as they should have been. One of the results of this chemical imbalance is korttidshukommelse that ADHD patients often struggle with. Researchers have also concluded that the ADHD sufferer suffering of another chemical imbalance. This is in the substance dopamine. Dopamine is one of the drugs that we find in Synapse. Synapse is the part of the nerve cell that sends the signals further, calling the nerves communicator. When it does not work properly, do not nerves to send signals well NOK further, and therefore there is a delay. And because of this delay, the signals from the brain to slow down (ie a bad arrangement between the muscles and brain) which is why many ADHD sufferer is very uncouth.

Who has the ADHD?

In Norway, five percent of the school compulsory part of the population ADHD, and you expect that one to three percent of adults suffer from functional hemn no.

As mentioned earlier in the article is ADHD a boy dominated disability, but it also affects girls. We can say that of all the five per cent, boys have four of them. This despite the fact that ADHD is not gender dependent.

The number represents five percent of these 30 000 persons between six and 18 years, and of these, suffering 35% of learning and / or behavior problems. The behavioral problems appears to be a problem especially in life where many are struggling with the social, having had little social intercourse as the younger.One result of this is often depression.

this is from http://www.daria.no/skole/?tekst=5604 but it's in norwegian, so I doubt that you would understand pretty much...

Ah I remember hearing about this. I'm sure it was due to the lack of light during the day at certain times of the year and that it leads to depression. One of the reasons I know this is because I know someone who lives up there and she gets depressed quite often. Sucks really. :(

I wish I could hug you to make you feel better. And you are cool. You might not think so, but I bet Vegard (and others) disagrees with you, and thats something I won't have anytime soon.

Sorry to hear that kid, I think ur very talented and creative fellow u know. That pic with a white rose is simply stunning mate! Don't be depressive and just wait ur time, it will eventually come for certain.

And as u grow/mature u'll find more and more ways to deal with ur problem :cheers:

Ah I remember hearing about this. One of the reasons I know this is because I know someone who lives up there and she gets depressed quite often. Sucks really. :(

Thanks guys [:

and about "I'm sure it was due to the lack of light during the day at certain times of the year and that it leads to depression."

You mean the darktime/Polar night! The darktime/Polar night is a phenomenon that occurs in winter, and just north of the northern Arctic Circle and south of the southern polar circle. In a period of time is the sun below the horizon, even when it is at its highest. This period is at its shortest near the polar circles, and increases in duration and are closer to the poles on their longest of the polar points, where it lasts for six months.

The areas that have winter darkness in the winter, will have the midnight sun in a similar long period in summer.

Because of the Twilight effect means darktime/Polar night does not necessarily mean that it is dark 24 hours of the day, in the same way that there is some light before sunrise.

the polar night is the red line and up, I live about by the green dot.. I've never seen the polar night...

20k52r6.jpg

I have to agree with BobbyV there - you are a brilliant photographer, and an excellent subject all at the same time! You add a shining touch to what could just be ordinary pictures of yourself, like 99% of photos in this thread.

uhm, aww ^^

For those who can't see it, the green dot is at the bottom.

I'm off to bed now, but don't do anything silly Highline, and remember that there's always plenty of people who care about you, even if they wouldn't necessarily class you as a friend.

made it bigger... (:

you believed that serious?

you are not the only one.. :rolleyes::

-snip-

ROFL and BoobyV was joking lol

And if you ever want someone to talk to I'm here, even though you don't know me, I know what it's like to be depressed.

Thanks guys [:

and about "I'm sure it was due to the lack of light during the day at certain times of the year and that it leads to depression."

You mean the darktime/Polar night! The darktime/Polar night is a phenomenon that occurs in winter, and just north of the northern Arctic Circle and south of the southern polar circle. In a period of time is the sun below the horizon, even when it is at its highest. This period is at its shortest near the polar circles, and increases in duration and are closer to the poles on their longest of the polar points, where it lasts for six months.

The areas that have winter darkness in the winter, will have the midnight sun in a similar long period in summer.

Because of the Twilight effect means darktime/Polar night does not necessarily mean that it is dark 24 hours of the day, in the same way that there is some light before sunrise.

the polar night is the red line and up, I live about by the green dot.. I've never seen the polar night...

Ah. I have confused myself I think. Yeah the person I know lives way up north in Norway and the thing I am thinking about is, there usually isn't much light during the day and that it makes people get depressed and down etc... But now I have read what you said a second time I understand what you are talking about now. ;)

[mod edit:] Please do not quote images, thanks!

Uhm, by looking at your sig, I can see that! And thank you! (: maby I can get you'r msn (if tou have one) tomorow (: it's bedtime by now.. It's 01:04 and I'll got to get up at 7:00 am -.-

Hehe. No problem mate. Yeah I have MSN it's : [email protected], feel free to add me. ;)

Ah I just realised it was Mellors you were answering. Meh... you can add me anyway if you like, i'm always happy to speak to new people. ;)

Lol, did you google it? :D:D:D
yup, just to be sure, but actually part of my origin is Macedonian/Bulgarian, and my name as well....

Boris

;)

U even remind me of cousin of mine from Sofia, but his much older now :cheeky: