We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show yourself! (Archive)

Mb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't posted here for a while now.

-Snip-

Ohh looking shiny! :cheeky:

Here is the very latest of me! :cool:

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/Image005.jpg

And here is what i looked like before i turned into a modding junkie.. Look at the damn photo date! :lol:

(She was my first love aswell..Still love her till today except sad thing she changed abit too much)

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/6-3.jpg

That's all im gonna be posting.. Unless im wasted and have a funny one or so..

Oh, and if the police are watching, I only look like that dude you're after:evil:

Well, you do live in Liverpool :D

People look the same from behind, as the large majority of them have hoods up. It's spreading over here, too :eek: Seacombe needs to be fenced off :D

Legally? :cheeky:

Both. They're very strick on IDs in clubs Norwich. There's no point in using fake ones, they catch you out most times.

Same goes for the pubs, well in the evenings anyway. In 1 pub I got ID'ed going in, ID'ed at the bar, ID'ed outside when drinking my pint, ID'ed going back in for a girly drink, ID'ed at the bar and ID'ed outside again. Ergh. Each time wishing me happy birthday for (what was then) 8 days ago!

The club wasn't that bad, just got ID'ed on the way in.

Both. They're very stricT on IDs in clubs Norwich. There's no point in using fake ones, they catch you out most times.

Same goes for the pubs, well in the evenings anyway. In 1 pub I got ID'ed going in, ID'ed at the bar, ID'ed outside when drinking my pint, ID'ed going back in for a girly drink, ID'ed at the bar and ID'ed outside again. Ergh. Each time wishing me happy birthday for (what was then) 8 days ago!

The club wasn't that bad, just got ID'ed on the way in.

There, fixed. And poor you :p