We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU1 2012

Ryzza5

Only way you can play online is without the Megapack or with a legal purchased one. If the game or the megapack is illegal you won't be able to get onilne at all. If you don't have the Megapack you'll see a few multi-coloured Audis (default car)

I've downloaded the pack without the serial before buying it. The game doesn't interfere unless you try to drive a megapack car. Otherwise you can see them instead of the default car.

Though this was 3-4 years ago so, not sure if they have anything new.

There will be scheduled cruises (anyone can schedule them (create a thread in the Cruises forum and post a link to it here) and there will be (more often) random spur of the moment cruises (for which you'll need to have Steam installed as I'll ask people if they want to cruise if I see a few online). Sometimes I'll announce a cruise in the chatbox but you'd still need Steam to ask what we're doing.