We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

24h Lemans

Ozzmcom

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

This is a stupid question, but, how many hours until it starts to go dark? I haven't watched it live before so I have no idea how many hours in it gets before dusk/night begins to fall

an hour done already 23 to go, things are looking good for audis.

---------- Post added at 14:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 13:59 PM ----------

This is a stupid question, but, how many hours until it starts to go dark? I haven't watched it live before so I have no idea how many hours in it gets before dusk/night begins to fall

it will go dark in about 5 hours.

---------- Post added at 14:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 14:00 PM ----------

lotrrer already have 44 seconds on #7 toyota.

---------- Post added at 14:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 14:02 PM ----------

#40 lola nissan span out and crashed, doesn't look very serious.

---------- Post added at 14:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 14:13 PM ----------

#24 span out just before that as well, yellow flags over the track.

---------- Post added at 14:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 14:14 PM ----------

flying lizzard porsche span out into the sand, going back into the race right now.

---------- Post added at 14:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 14:19 PM ----------

#71 458 italia is out on the sand track.

aston takes the lead!

@merc nope they're different.

---------- Post added at 15:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 15:17 PM ----------

#2 e-tron goes into the garage

---------- Post added at 15:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 15:43 PM ----------

#2 back on track before toyota finished the lap.

---------- Post added at 16:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 15:47 PM ----------

gulf #22 back on track

---------- Post added at 16:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 16:24 PM ----------

#99 gulf aston is back in the pits after crashing.

Awesome battle for 1st place! :bananadance3:

---------- Post added at 20:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 PM ----------

Nooo, Toyota #8 had a heavy crash. He tried to overtake a 458 in a corner, but they collided. Both drivers seem to be okay :)

Me too, He would have to climb 41 positions, and the Ulltra is the second-fastest car on the track :lol:

---------- Post added 17/06/12 at 00:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 16/06/12 at 23:56 PM ----------

I have to say, this is a pity:

Highcroft Racing ‏@highcroftracing

We're done. Despite @SatoshiMotoyama's superhuman effort to repair the car, damage was too much. Details to follow.

The Deltawing is out