We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

24h Lemans

Ozzmcom

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was inevitable , have to say quite a heroic effort from the team. That car was a wreck and down to 22nd position lets remember.

True, I do have respect for the things they did, but the #13 Rebellion is driven by a dutch driver (Jeroen Bleekemolen) ;)

Guest MrLolololXD

Looks like there's been a crash or something, yellow flag

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

What happened? I've been viewing #73 so I have no idea what happened until I saw him go past a yellow flag

---------- Post added at 13:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

HERE COMES THE SUN

dun dun dun dun

---------- Post added at 14:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 13:08 PM ----------

Uh oh, #42 has a sticking throttle

Guest MrLolololXD

I wanna know what's happened to Corvette #37's inboard cam. It's still in the race but the camera has been switched to the default one, aiming down the front straight D:

---------- Post added at 15:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 15:33 PM ----------

SMOKE IN PITLANE This can't be good

---------- Post added at 15:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 15:55 PM ----------

#61 Ferrari is on fire at the start of the pit lane

---------- Post added at 15:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 15:55 PM ----------

Damn 458's, always catching fire, even in the middle of pit lane...

LOL

---------- Post added at 15:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 15:58 PM ----------

'Audi No 3 - Duval sets another fastest lap with 3:25.165 - faster than last year's best lap' :eek:

#1 e-tron clipped its rear wing, probably could hold on until the next pit stop

#74 span out and did some damage to its right side.

All 4 Audis in the top 4 once again. For the first time since the first 10 minutes of the race.

Nope, it's still driving with broken suspension.

While I'm typing this, another Audi (#2) has crashed into the wall. There's debree on the track, and the SafetyCar has been deployed.

Audi #2 is now inside the pits.

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Audi #3 made it to the pits too.

Guest MrLolololXD

They better get this mess cleaned up and safety car off quick, I want my eargasmic, high revving Corvette back y-u-no-guy.jpg

Guest MrLolololXD

YAY

:)

---------- Post added at 22:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 21:59 PM ----------

Sucks that #73 is 6 laps down off a podium finish in the GTE class :(

Guest MrLolololXD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The #73 Corvette onboard camera has been switched to the default camera :( And with just over 20 minutes remaining :(

Well another great race, perhaps more steady than dramatic unlike last year but still, it was enough to keep me awake all 24 hours.

Shame to see Toyotas retire but even though they have a lot of work to do they looked very promising.

Another great effort by rebellion team, they've had a solid performance.

And of course the team Joest nailing this one once again. Experience won the race for them.

Thanks for keeping the company and I hope you enjoyed the links folks, can't wait for the next year.

Guest MrLolololXD

Good race guys, jolly good race indeed.

Congrats to Audi #1 with 378 laps for winning outright and to Audi for getting the 1st, 2nd and 3rd overall. Congrats to all the other drivers who got a place in their class aswell.

Better luck next year Corvette Racing, but with some of the stuff you went through, good luck for even finishing lol

---------- Post added at 23:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 23:12 PM ----------

Sucks that Toyota had to retire so early in the race :( They were doing awesome, they would have given Audi a real run for their money.