We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] Convert your online profile to offline tutorial

DJoyTinnio

:-)

Someone like you should be able to do this profile convert with a blink of an eye. Thanks for all your nice converts over a relative short time. Good carchoice.

Copy the numbers below the first 50, wich means you start with the number 51, from your online profile into the newly created offlineprofile.

Thx alot! :) Btw im glad to you like my mods! :) Your ferrari sound mods also very cool, i use them for my f430 now. And thx for the help! ;)

Edit: Cool, it works! :) Thx again Djoy! :)

• 1 month later...
Thanks, buddy! I really appreciate it! That now makes you and my dog that thinks I'm special. :)

I think I archived it from the old archive forums before they closed it (I kind of doubt that they will still have that archive available when/if the Atari forums comes back online).

I'll see if I can pull it back together for posting. It possibly could be useful if anyone ever manages to get multiplayer working again.

I think you're special too. I also have you to thank for helping me get to Ace.

And now I've found this post, I can have my profile back (I've missed my extensive DB4 collection)