We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PlanetSide 2

iLLGT3

• 3 weeks later...

Bit of a bump, but I decided to give this a try as it's Free-to-Play on Steam.

I'm not very good at it, but I find it hilarious. I've been playing it with mistermojo and it's such a laugh. I do like trying to see what I can get the Sunderer truck to do, to the dismay of mistermojo. I managed to get it up a steep slope and on to a foot-bridge earlier which was quite funny. I also then proceeded to try and drive it through a building in a base and ended up getting it stuck under a low roof. I was in stitches.

Here's a photo of said truck on bridge:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/2012-12-11_00001.jpg

I really don't take it too seriously, but it's about time I found a game I didn't take seriously for a change :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's an MMO shooter from Sony.

It's a lot like Battlefield with it's class system, vehicles, and combat roles only instead of fighting against a maximum of 32 players, battles can take place against 200 people at once if enough people are in an area at once. There are three factions on the continents at once and there are 3 continents. You capture points like you do Battlefield only a majority of the bases you capture are massive.

It is free to play which is nice but I do recommend paying $15/mo if you like it because you get a bonus on xp, or certs as they are called in PS2, which really comes in handy to help you unlock things.

• 2 weeks later...

Got this and played for a bit last night. It's pretty cool, but it was a bit overwhelming being dropped into such a big area with not a single instruction on how to play. After about 2 hours I sneaked up on two guys who were guarding a thingy and killed them, then the rest of my team showed up and did the rest of the base, so that was satisfying :P