We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iGP Manager TurboDuck League - Join now for FREE

Ryzza5

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MrLolololXD

My dumbass driver ignored me, did one more lap than they were supposed to and then ran out of fuel in pitlane :@

I was doing so well until that happened, was looking at 2nd place ):

5 people showed up, 5 people finished on the lead lap, 5 people finished a lap behind, 1 person ran out of fuel, 1 person had to pit an extra time to add fuel, and 2 people retired with mechanical failures.

And I had had to change my strategy after the race started . All in all a good eventful race :)

Remember, if you don't do anything between races:

* Staff and drivers don't get trained or improve, more risk of mistakes in pit lane

* You probably will have to make an extra pit stop with 4 laps to go to add more fuel

* Your mechanical components will deteriorate and after a few races will fail resulting in a DNF

* You miss out on the chance to spy on other teams to accelerate design progress.

* You don't change the advanced settings that tell your driver what to do if it rains

* And of course you don't get to perform car setup

Guest MrLolololXD

So what happens now? Do we stay in the same league and just have the time of races changed? Or move to a different league?

Personally I'd like 2 races per week now, even if I won't make it to them all. Season just gone went for quite a long time, plus I think people may be more inclined to remember about the races if there's 2 per week. I'd say Sunday and Wednesday for race days.

Or maybe even 3 races per week? The more races the better I say

Absolutely fantastic race to finish off Season 1...

For winning the Drivers championship I have been awarded with a promo code for 1 months free iRacing for new member signups. I already have an active (but inactive) subscription so whoever wants it send me a PM.

I will start a new league (necessary to change to 2 cars) and you can all move across at will. Next week I'll delete the existing one. Do you want a week off or do you want to get right back into it next Sunday? If no-one objects I'll make it one hour later to cater for winding the clocks back here (almost timed that perfectly).

Please login - Join the new league now - first race is in 2 weeks

Guest MrLolololXD

If we kept the races at the same time they are now, wouldn't that be better for everyone? It's earlier for us in Aus, plus if iirc it's now an hour later in the morning for those in the UK and Europe

Have you considered setting a reminder? You can do it at any time during the week before the next race (takes 10 mins)? The forum calendar has a reminder that emails you if you subscribe to it an hour or so before race start as well. Your driver was actually doing quite well for parts of the last race.