We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iGP Manager TurboDuck League - Join now for FREE

Ryzza5

Well i personally cant see my team scoring many points for the rest of this season, think of my team as the HRT of this league, i'll be using this time just for experience, and if it looks like i would be getting an advantage for the next season, i could always create a new account and start from scratch, to make it fair for every one

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more lap and Camel would've had me, plus I finished with < 1 litre to spare and worn tyres.

If you've got manual control of when to make unscheduled pit stops I suggest you set the advanced weather strategy to pit after 99 laps of changed conditions.

I woulda won easily had the game not screwed up and made me pit twice within a lap of each other with no way to stop it. Did it to a fair few of us. :(

So much for waiting 5 laps before pitting after it stops raining! It didn't even say pitting on the pit button so there was no way to stop it or know that it was going to pit. :(

It sounds plausible but at the same time someone's signature quotes you as saying that you're a stupid :hmmm:

j/k - but I would suggest posting in the forum (mention the specific race as they might have it logged) or raise a support ticket. Mine definitely said PITTING but I had that special window open for changing your next stints and it only said PITTING about 1 corner away from the pit entry.

Next weeks race looks like it'll be dry so back to normal. I don't care about the results that much but it's good to get together without having to worry about system requirements, etc.

Created a B series for those who want to race more than once per week

Please login

It's also a 2 car team setup. Only downside is you'd have to create a 2nd account (just add a +1 in your email address before the @). This season will finish before the main one since it runs on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. Doesn't matter if you miss a couple of races here and there since it's only the main Sunday league that really counts.