We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iGP Manager TurboDuck League - Join now for FREE

Ryzza5

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want a little tip?

Go to iGP, click Previous Race, change to the Race tab, and click on your time (should be a hyperlink) - it will show you all of your lap times along with the tyre life at that point. That way you can work out how long soft or hard tyres last at a given circuit in given conditions (track temp/tyre pressures, etc).

If you can't make it then you can choose a pace for the driver before the race starts just above where you pick the fuel amounts for each stint. So if you're racing softs, tell the driver to drive as slowly as possible. The temps will take longer to come up but the tyre life will be longer and the lap times will stay competitive for longer. If you pick hards then you might pick a different pace since they take a lot longer to warm up (and are slower when cold).

Guest MrLolololXD

My internet went offline an hour before the race, didn't get my setup or pit strategy done :(

Should have done 2 races per week, one for the Americans to get to and one at the normal time

I thought most people here were in Europe... and I thought putting it an hour later and DST would also help :( I wouldn't get up to go racing at 7.30 but to jump on a website on the PC or phone or tablet seems pretty easy. I was getting up at 6.30am most Saturday's for a while.

Speed qualified all 4 of his drivers in the top 4 amazingly, but couldn't look after their tyres so fell back (all finished in top 10 after some people had to pit an extra time just before the end of the race). I qualified 5th and 10th, my main guy getting up to 1st for a bit before settling behind I. Knud in 2nd. My other driver wasn't doing great and hard tyres seemed to work better so I pitted him early to get out of traffic (was 11th) and switched to hards, but for some reason he never got back to his original position, even with the extra pit stops at the end of the race by others. I think he finished 13th.

Guest MrLolololXD

My bloody internet went off an hour before the race and came back 5 mins before the finish...

WUT, STOP DOING THIS TO MEEEEE

• 3 months later...