We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Millionaire Boy Racers of London

iLLGT3

I'm surprised they keep going to the same spot every year. Why not visit different parts of the world each time instead of annoying the same old Londoners every time. Guess the secondary houses there factors into it.

That guy with the umbrella was a complete twat though.

Young people tend to be too busy to complain.

Why don't they just get places in the country, pave the land, and have all the fun they want? Not like they couldn't get back to the city as quick as they want with their Mazzers and whatnot.

Also, I'd have punched umbrelladouche.

I assume they don't care to do it on a track, or private land where they can hit 200, they just want to impress people. I understand that in a way, but create an event, invite the spotters and you've got it sorted.

--- Post Updated ---

I kept an eye out for our very own Penfold and his trademark orange backpack throughout the program thinking he was probably going to appear in the background, unfortunately he didn't haha

Haha me too, thought I saw him once, but I doubt it. He saw the camera and hid, doubt Penfold would.. :p

Guest MrLolololXD

Stupid old farts. Lets see you get your way and have the Arabs stop going to your country every year. Lets see them pull all their money out of your economy. Then lets see how much that helps your currency in this time of global economic crisis.