We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

turboduck Minecraft Server

khevolution

i've done a few single player adventure maps with mixed results, because there is loads out there, you have to dig through all the rubbish ones to find the really good ones. Oculus Rift doesnt really interest me at all however i can see why its getting alot of publicity, if it is as good as some people are saying. As for the texture pack check out Planet Minecraft : Texture Packs, Skins, Projects, Servers Blogs! and you will find loads to try out, alot of people reccommend Sphax though so i suggest trying that first.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sphax one on your recommendation:

Sphax 128x Texture Pack for MineCraft 1.2.5

Sphax Texture Pack Patch for Tekkit Classic 1.6

Open up the patch zip file and copy its files into the main .zip file (don't extract - just dump the merged zip file into your texturepacks folder) and launch the game and select it from the main menu.

I'm also wondering why GTAMadDog hasn't posted any of his TurboDuck Minecraft videos here

Woh! What's the name of that pack? Also how do you install packs? I've never changed one before for MC.

Also if anyone's wondering, I've not been on as much of late due to work and such. So expect to see me on in the early hours of saturday morning(2am - 3am) and any other time during the weekend.

I'm also wondering why GTAMadDog hasn't posted any of his TurboDuck Minecraft videos here

Mostly because they're terribly boring :lol:

It's obvious what everyone has built just by walking around the server yourself, I suppose I just keep the videos as a sort of progress log. If we ever get into building anything as a community and a few people on TeamSpeak then I'd do more videos of building taking place and the banter on TeamSpeak, but everyone is (as far as I'm aware) still doing their own thing at the moment, which is completely fine by me as I've not finished my own project yet :p

Woh! What's the name of that pack? Also how do you install packs? I've never changed one before for MC.

Also if anyone's wondering, I've not been on as much of late due to work and such. So expect to see me on in the early hours of saturday morning(2am - 3am) and any other time during the weekend.

You literally only had to look one post above to find the links for that mod Cal (even the second screenshot showed the name of it) :fp: :p

When I seen it I was just leaving for work, otherwise i'd have had a proper look. :cheeky:

At the moment, I'm showing Mr.Lol & Ozz my Nether Fortress(I found it last week), which has official been called 'Fort Calster'.

It'll be the base for a community Nether Fort. Were going to make another Nether portal there. :nods:

:D

Guest MrLolololXD

So when me and Ozz went through the portal I made in Cal's nether fortress we spawned about 3000 blocks away from the town in the overworld...

So to speed things up a bit I'm making a teleportation system from the town to the portal. If anyone feels like donating any more solar panels/arrays for this feel free, I've made 2 LV solar arrays (each end of the teleporter requires 1 MFSU, a world anchor, the teleportation block itself and a source of power (those LV solar arrays I've made)). The LV solar arrays will probably take a few minutes to recharge at each end before gathering enough power to allow another one. So the more solar arrays the better.

I'll put it all together a little later, just need to hike back 3000 blocks to try and find the portal again which I don't exactly remember the co-ordinates of :p

So when me and Ozz went through the portal I made in Cal's nether fortress we spawned about 3000 blocks away from the town in the overworld...

So to speed things up a bit I'm making a teleportation system from the town to the portal. If anyone feels like donating any more solar panels/arrays for this feel free, I've made 2 LV solar arrays (each end of the teleporter requires 1 MFSU, a world anchor, the teleportation block itself and a source of power (those LV solar arrays I've made)). The LV solar arrays will probably take a few minutes to recharge at each end before gathering enough power to allow another one. So the more solar arrays the better.

I'll put it all together a little later, just need to hike back 3000 blocks to try and find the portal again which I don't exactly remember the co-ordinates of :p

good idea,

I have some tungsten ore somewhere btw I can't remember tho, it looks like coal ore.

Guest MrLolololXD
Can't you just go through the portal that spat you out over there in the first place?

You won't be hiking anywhere with that flying ring you've got :)

That's where I'm making the teleporter to, it's too far to walk, I think it took Ozz and me 2-3 ingame days and nights just to get back to the town of non-stop walking/sprinting/flying. We did fly for a while, but then Ozz ran out of fuel so we had to resort to walking.

I started a new project. Only another boring building, but I've now got two to try and finish somehow.

This once is going to be my factory, I'll probably move my energy condenser and cobblestone generator out from underground into the new building when it's finished a bit more.

Still don't know what my half finished tower will have in it though.