We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

turboduck Minecraft Server

khevolution

Just need to work out the server stuff - I assume I'd just make a temp one here and tell you the IP (although you may prefer a more central person to host). Not sure if we'd do it in tekkit or vanilla (probably vanilla to keep things separate and less chance of breaking things) :)

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I'll do a video this weekend. I've got no motivation/ideas at the moment other than finishing an MFSU and my second house, so I've not really been on Minecraft this weekend. My mum is going into hospital today to have quite a complicated operation so I'll be there most of the day and maybe tomorrow as well. Saying that it is a bank holiday weekend this weekend so I may try and get a short video done at some point.

Please do (wait for khev)

If anyone things of any games worth playing that are simple to setup, maybe go far away from the town to build the play chambers there???

Telos_IV has setup a pretty cool automatic solar panel builder, so I'm thinking I'll work out how to do that to make MFSU's one day. Paired together you could power pretty much anything. Should ask him to expand it into making solar arrays.

Mined a few blocks to let more lava out to improve the appearance of this volcano, planned to build a glass house on top of it

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-JbiNNJQb-3Y/UZzPhiSu_VI/AAAAAAAAQx4/AX3anqqh0kY/s912/javaw%25202013-05-22%252013-38-45-73.jpg

Unfortunately when I came back with glass... :fp:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-CIHxnIsb7YE/UZzPnTdNWNI/AAAAAAAAQyc/7XzugjLLrW4/s1024/javaw%25202013-05-22%252022-43-11-12.jpg

Haha I'm such a muppet - I showed Harley the volcano I destroyed, and then he took me a little to the east where my volcano actually was, and remains perfectly in tact. :lol: :fp:

You should've seen it when it was made of dirt (super ugly) :lol:

I did have it invisible, but that caused... other problems ;)

With the texture pack glass is pretty much invisible anyway

You still use the quarry? I thought they'd all hit the bottom? I figured by now you'd have progressed to collecting red matter which you could use to clone into any ingot you wanted.

You should've seen it when it was made of dirt (super ugly) :lol:

I did have it invisible, but that caused... other problems ;)

With the texture pack glass is pretty much invisible anyway

You still use the quarry? I thought they'd all hit the bottom? I figured by now you'd have progressed to collecting red matter which you could use to clone into any ingot you wanted.

nah I don't care about the quarry, I was amazed that thing went down that much.

Started and pretty much finished a new project today.

Will keep a secret so that we get to witness the initial reactions of MadDog and/or Reaper when they sign in next (make sure you're recording, and if you spawn at night time don't go straight to bed like you usually do) :)