We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Modek Sound Studio - Common VF1.0 (replacement turbo and other sounds...)

Jorgemodek

@JORGE

I installed the new BMW 1M mod this morning and I am wondering about the sounds now. If I am right, the 1M mod includes this sound mod (or a part?), right?

I switched the SFX to minimum as described in this thread, but first, tire squeal is unrealistic when it happens always and with every car - there have been mods to stop tire squeal, so why tire squeal sound?

Second, the Maserati GranSport whines like a girl - why? There is no supercharger, no turbo.

Jag XKR seems to sound much better, the transmission whining has been decreased to a very smooth growl.

Any hint for the GranSport? I can´t use it with this whining, it sounds totally horrible. :confused:

@JORGE

I installed the new BMW 1M mod this morning and I am wondering about the sounds now. If I am right, the 1M mod includes this sound mod (or a part?), right?

I switched the SFX to minimum as described in this thread, but first, tire squeal is unrealistic when it happens always and with every car - there have been mods to stop tire squeal, so why tire squeal sound?

Second, the Maserati GranSport whines like a girl - why? There is no supercharger, no turbo.

Jag XKR seems to sound much better, the transmission whining has been decreased to a very smooth growl.

Any hint for the GranSport? I can´t use it with this whining, it sounds totally horrible. :confused:

Hey vanquishh first off thanks for this review as its really important to me

2nd .- yes its already included in the 1m so you dont need to reinstall

3rd - as i said i didnt test with other cars as this was made on purpose for the MSM mods only...so i didnt had the time to test with other cars yet

the Masertti might whine like a girl becuase maybe in the Maserati.bnk sound it might be written that the volumes of the tranmission are higher than normal

so thats a problem that belongs to the maseratti only becuase if i reduce the volume of the transmission sounds then in the MSM cars you will not ear properly the sounds i made....

So if you play with the Gransport a lot than its better you to unnistall this mod... then when you play with the bmw install it again

Like you see i am affraid i can do nothing about it becuase of that issue.... all the sound bnks are written with different volumes spec ... this mod was made in order to extract the better ammount of sound of the MSM cars

Cheers mate :)

ABout the tire skid sounds i will see if i can make better ones...but what are the sound you dont like particulary ? when you turn or drift ? or what ?

Well, dear friend... :D

I have an idea. The best is, if you could make a proper sound for the GranSport. :raisehand:

THAT would be great. The stock sound isn´t bad, but it sounds more than a lawnmower than a proper Maserati V8.

And yes, I see what you say. There is a "sawing" sound in the stock sound, so this should be the whining, if you change the transmission volume.

BTW, I use the 1M sound on the JCW Mini Cooper, too - that´s GREAT!

About the tire skid sounds - the squealing if you brake your car. That´s unrealistic. No car squeals everytime you brake. If yes, it´s damaged. :hmm:

cheers

About the tire skid sounds - the squealing if you brake your car. That´s unrealistic. No car squeals everytime you brake. If yes, it´s damaged. :hmm:

cheers

Oh ok i see ... well the stock sound was a skid sound (wich is not realistic becuase when you break you dont hear the tires skiding ) so i replace it for a disk sound effct but i only finded squeling sounds...

So i guess i will have to search more for more options

Thanks mate about hte maseratti who knows one day i can make one