We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

COMB@T_$HOTGUN: 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Download TDU Modding Tools

2. Unrar it

3. Run it

4. Go to file/settings and enter ur TDU Root and ur Culture then press ok and restart modding tools

5. Press Vehicle Manager then a new window will pop up

6. Now u look for TVR Tuscan and double click it

7. Now u got 7 cards to pick from @ the bottom Install,Cam&IK Datasheet, etc click on Camara-IK

8. Now u go to Available Sets look for VW W12 press Apply and only IK

9. Now u do the same with cam, go to Available Sets look for Alfa Brera press Apply and only Cam

p.s if u want to try to set ur own cams u can use the Advanced camara Controls on the right side

10. If u got all done u just hit the save button on top and ur ready to roll ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello mate, i am looking for some mods for TDU, but I have a problem like the dude. When I install EVERY mode..doesn't matter which one, the TDU crashes and i have to reinstall the game. Would you please help me find a solution? (i am not sure if its from the patch but i am with 1.66A and i cannot update to any other). Please give me some advice. Thank you

Hello :)

Did you install Djey's MagicMap ? If not, you know what happen :cool: You can find it here: http://tdumodshop.forumactif.org/t288-release-magic-map

The Patch it self is not a problem at all. You can even be in TDU V1.45 with the MagicMap and mods work find. But not all mods, so then I recommend you to install the community patch 1.68b. Get the patch here; http://forum.turboduck.net/threads/18022-TDU-Community-PATCH-168B

And one most important thing, before you install mods, make sure to backup all your files !

Enjoy ;)

• 11 months later...