We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hardcore physics on carrer mode?

wankel

Hello,Im new here,and the tittle says all. Theres a way (hacks,trainers,softwares,cheats,codes..) to make the simulation physics of hardcore mode, available in carrer mode? I mean,maybe replace the arcade physics for that one,or an trainer,or cheat that changes it,and play carrer normally with then. Or maybe make races and missions available in Hardcore mode,would be nice too..

After hours of searching about it on google,no usefull results,so I hoping some good results here :)

My point,im a offline player,and I finished the game last week. When I experienced the Hardcore mode,I really liked it,so much,everything is better,and it makes me dont wanna play with arcade physics anymore..but its a bit boring to play the game without the old and good races and missions.

I dont really undestand why the game disables then on hardcore mode,since the AI can run perfectly there. The proof is,when you challenge someone in the free mode,AI can handle the race very well.

The last question: Is it really possible,so far? :confused:

If yes,how? what we should do?

If no,can someone explain why? anyway to make it possible? Theres a bunch and all kind of awesome modifications for tdu,cant believe that nice modders cant do this so far!

Please,its a must for me,and for lot of players,for sure!

Thanks in advance!

:)

I think it is a better idea to use TDU Performance Editor (especially by your own, and I recommend TDUPE 2.75 or 2.5) at Arcade Mod

hmm, when I've played Hardcore Mod the car was steering too hard, the tires were scratching the road in an horrible way (and sound)

maybe on that time I didn't set right the steering sensitivity, but that's not important

important is, that : now when I play with old physics, the car is much heavier, the smaller grip (the original grip of original physics) means much worse steering and less speed, worse stability

now, with the new physics (made by me, after maaany time of experimenting [you must experiment a lot TDU Perfomance Editor, to find The Right Physics For You]) I use bigger grip (2000, in stead of 1000), I have much more stability (using also bigger Downforce, using 1 value or more [no matter how much], which pushes down the car when it steers. . . I use smaller Drag, 0.25 [the resistance of the air] . . . Overhand Front&Rear must be equal [smaller = less stability, bigger = bigger stability], Track Front & Rear must be increased with 200 units [and also the Width of the car with 200 or 300] . . . and That's Essential for Bigger Stability)

in rest : you don't need too much changing

Hello,Im new here,and the tittle says all. Theres a way (hacks,trainers,softwares,cheats,codes..) to make the simulation physics of hardcore mode, available in carrer mode? I mean,maybe replace the arcade physics for that one,or an trainer,or cheat that changes it,and play carrer normally with then. Or maybe make races and missions available in Hardcore mode,would be nice too..

After hours of searching about it on google,no usefull results,so I hoping some good results here :)

My point,im a offline player,and I finished the game last week. When I experienced the Hardcore mode,I really liked it,so much,everything is better,and it makes me dont wanna play with arcade physics anymore..but its a bit boring to play the game without the old and good races and missions.

I dont really undestand why the game disables then on hardcore mode,since the AI can run perfectly there. The proof is,when you challenge someone in the free mode,AI can handle the race very well.

The last question: Is it really possible,so far? :confused:

If yes,how? what we should do?

If no,can someone explain why? anyway to make it possible? Theres a bunch and all kind of awesome modifications for tdu,cant believe that nice modders cant do this so far!

Please,its a must for me,and for lot of players,for sure!

Thanks in advance!

:)

Thanks for support guys! ddfdriver- interesting point,of course it deserves a try,and it saves a lot of time of editing.Thanks for sharing this info! +rep

Ryzza5- Looks very usefull,but I tested it,and I realised that the current version cant do the job. When I activate the "hardcore mode" on trainer,it disables challenges too,so its like playing in normal hardcore. Hope the dev of the tool release newer versions that solves my trouble.