We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

This weeks FNC (Friday Night Cruise)

Baldy

Welcome to the FNC. This weeks theme is going to be "saloon/sedan cars". We will start at the forum start point which is the unused mercedes dealer in the north. We will be travelling in a random route but will eventually end up at the race track (dont worry if ur not champion we can go to ford island instead just let me know).

The start time will be 9PM GMT and will finish whenever.

Please put your Gamertag and car in a reply if u would like to join the cruise and i will update this post daily to let you know of any developments. A space will be reserved for diablo, if he is interested if not then it's up for grabs.

Players:

1. baldred - Audi rs4

2. Khevolution - Jaguar XKR

3. GlynGriffithsUK - Aston Vanquish

4. johansen16 - undecided

5. ll STS savvy ll - RUF RT12 (But it's a cruise so stay with the group)

6. N1PPER - Lexus IS 350

7. The 12OACH - Chrsyler 300c

8. Clemson4life81 - Audi AS 4.2 Stage 3

Reserves/Maybes:

1. britracer - Jaguar XKR

2. JONNY82- Chrysler 300c

May join later in the evening:

1. Street Ryder1 - Lexus IS 350

Hope to see you there :cheers:

Hey diablo i was wondering if you would like to come on the cruise or whether you would like me to offer your place to someone else. Please lemme know sometime before friday :happyroll:
Yeah I'm not going to make it sorry, got a mate coming up from down south and we're going mental yeah !!!!!!!! :monkeydance:

Hey Im having trouble finding the un-used Benz dealer ship..Can you help me find it?

If u go to the lexus dealership and drive around that area there is a road that leads up a hill to a house at the end and the mercedes dealership is to the right of the junction for that road. (i'm very tired so sorry to confuse anyone)