We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hi from Georgia

sti228

Hi all members I am new in this forum. I wrote little info about myself.

First Name: Lekso

A Little Info About Yourself: I am a student in Georgian Technical University, now i will tell short story about myself. I have been interested in computer games for long. I would also like to point out that I’m not a player and I am not playing every type of game. I’ve been interested in cars since my childhood and often go in for race competitions. Being interested in cars i let my interest go in racing games called auto – simulation. Games like these ones are very difficult to do, because it takes much time, hard work and lots of money. I don't have money to buy a car in real life and play with it. So i go with my G25...

Why i play racing games ? In racing games we often face to such sudden details as engine’s break down, flat and worn out tires, run out of petrol and some others. It's looks impressive for me and for this reason i play computer games.

Favorite Drink: Coca-Cola

Favorite REAL LIFE Car: Subaru Impreza WRX STI 22B