We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[!REQUEST] Server Performance

Eudemon

Question

• Answers 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Re: [REQUEST] Server Performance

Sometimes and I'm not sure why if you click a link and it stalls for a second, press it again to force the link and it goes through quick.

As said I will be monitoring this and if it appears this host is complete and utter crap then we'll be moving.

Sometimes and I'm not sure why if you click a link and it stalls for a second, press it again to force the link and it goes through quick.

As said I will be monitoring this and if it appears this host is complete and utter crap then we'll be moving.

Thats happening sometimes, being forced to click again to go back on topics and so

Will do mate, and it's best to move servers before the site gets around and we get alot of members..

Alright, my host has a look over and been able to replicate the issue and informed that it should be running smooth from now on in. If you do however experience any issues post them here as I do like to keep tabs on server and database performance.

Thanks !

I keep getting "Internet explorer cannot display this page" or something similar so it's a really bad server. I'll have a look round as well and pm you if i find something, are you moving the whole site as well as the forum.