We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

R.I.P Paul Walker

TDUFREAK500

I'm not a fan of the F&F films either, I find them cheesy and I actually wanted to hear more of the F355 in the first one - as I love that car - but like you say, he seemed a genuinely nice guy and did do a lot for charity. He just seemed like the type of guy you'd want as a mate (friend!) and was well into cars.

Right so unlike most of everyone here, I didn't grow up on FnF, in fact I really dislike the franchise. (unpopular opinion) HOWEVER!

Paul Walker was a really honest and nice guy, while I'm not a fan of the franchise that made him famous, I am a fan of his work for charity and how he enjoyed living his life, not to mention his passion for cars. Like everyone else, I'm saddened to hear of his death, but if you are going to die, you should die doing what you love.

i don't think that Paul's dream was crashing in to a pole and a three, so your comment is invalid....

Paul's dream was cars and speed, he died crashing in a car at high speed. Thus he died doing what he loved. If a mountaineer dies due to an avalanche do people say they didn't die doing what they love due to a sea of snow being the cause of death? Same thing here. Steve Irwin died doing what he loved and people didn't come out of the woodwork saying "but he didn't love getting stabbed in the heart by a stingray".

I rarely give out money for charities. -I know-, but this for me is something big for myself for both reason. One is for the loss of a well known man in the car world, and for the typhoon victims in the Philippines (some of my relatives were effected too) as well as other natural disaster victims. I donated $10 to (Paul Walker and his friend's) ROWW organization.

I made this sticker for myself and put it on my car to show my full support.

1453395_744724265555198_236740157_n.jpg

And to show proof that I did, this is the e-mail I received right after donating, I wish that they show how much you donate.

1479204_744724625555162_1389881910_n.jpg

I said nothing of his dreams in my response, so nice try calling me out there, bucko.

I said he should die doing what he loves, not die doing what he dreamed of doing or how he dreamed of dying.

It's okay if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.