We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello all

Z06fan

Hi guys, a few of you may recognize the name from Forza Central but if not that's cool. I don't post much but can lurk as good as anybody, ;)

Anyways, hopefully I'll meet a few of you on TDU or another game through mutual friends and we can all have a good time. I'm off to have a look around the site and see what you guys are up to and who knows, I might actually post something other than this.:D

Ah yes, I remember you from earlier Baldred, was some good fun.

FA430RGT, that names does look familiar from earlier as well, I think I logged off not long after you showed up so never did get to properly meet you.

I probably will lurk here as much as Forza Central Diablo, this site seems to be like Forza Central was in the early days (back in 2004/2005 pre-Forza 1 time period) before all the bs and drama that goes on now.

Z06 man, to be honest I think we have done a good job of somewhat straightening out the trouble at Forzacentral, I know there's a couple of ones we need to watch but our zero tolerance attitude meant 21 members got banned within a 2 week period. We did not like what was happening and I assure you it will not be happening here.

Z06 man, to be honest I think we have done a good job of somewhat straightening out the trouble at Forzacentral, I know there's a couple of ones we need to watch but our zero tolerance attitude meant 21 members got banned within a 2 week period. We did not like what was happening and I assure you it will not be happening here.

Yay!!

I've noticed the stricter policy at FC, especially within the last couple weeks and it's helped start things back the way they should be. Glad to hear your running a tight ship over here but it's to be expected considering how well you and the other admins have done with FC and getting it turned around. Enough about that though, no sense dragging it over here.

Nice to meet all you guys on here and hope to meet you all in game at some time or another, so until then keep it between the ditches.