We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I can count to potato!

MrDavid

My name is David Scott. I have browsed this forum a number of times looking particularly at the tdu2 mod shop. I have gotten a ton of awesome mods from here. Every now and then I make videos of various racing games and post them on Youtube. The Community here looks very happy and energetic and I am looking forward to becoming a part of it!

Here's a list of How I Play

PC:

i7 3770K

ASUS Maximus V Formula

MSi GTX 780

XFX 1050 watt PSU

LG BLURay Superdrive

Samsung 120GB SSD

Seagate 3000GB HDD

Cooler Master Storm Trooper w/ Window

CM Storm Sentinel Advance II

CM Storm Trigger Z w/ Brown switches[TABLE=width: 1000]

[/TABLE]

Racing Rig:

Custom Built Racing Chassis w/ Cup Holder, Speaker mounts and Screen Mounts

Logitech G27 w/ inverted pedals and custom steering wheel

3x27" LG IPS Monitors

I'd post a couple of pictures of the above components but I need to post more before it will let me!

I play iRacing, Assetto Corsa and Test Drive Unlimited 2 as well as other various games form time to time. Once again I look forward to becoming a part of this forum!

David Scott

Welcome Mr Potato, I mean David

Extra posting features are unlocked the hour after you reach 15 or 20 posts iirc. We do notice the few members who spam 20 'thankyou' posts in mod release threads, so don't be 'that guy' :)

Feel free to organise play dates with other members in the relevant game subforum or in the chatbox.

Ha, I'll try not to be that guy. I one thing I hope to accomplish here is become heavily involved in the mod scene. I want to get experience making mods. The past couple of days I have been watching the Tutorial videos on game making using the Unity engine. I am currently unemployed and am trying out different career opportunities and the thought of making video games has always appealed to me, so I'm going to try it out for a while, hopefully get some practice and recognition with modding.