We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Never-ending Story Game WITH PICS!!!

Ryzza5

Posting this might be a little premature (might be better off waiting for new game releases) but meh

Basically this is like the old 3-word game where people take in turns making a random story.

This time you can post 50 words or less (i.e. a sentence or three) but you need to post one of your screenshots that drives the story.

It's up to your imagination how deep and detailed you want to get, and you can use any game, be it driving, first person, or even a train simulator if you're into that.

Couple of guidelines

- Avoid getting too dark or gory with the topic - think more along the lines of an Adventure story perhaps?

- Forum rules regarding inappropriate topics/language and insults still apply. Maybe we'll all take on one anonymous character and write in the first person.

If that's not interesting enough, I may consider a slight change where you have to write the words based on the last image posted, and then you post an image for the next person.

TestDrive2%25202011-02-12%252019-15-55-46.png.jpg

"It all started when she waved and stopped me to ask for a favour. Not being in a rush I thought I'd do the nice thing and take her to the airport. If only I knew this would be the start of an epic adventure."

"It seemed normal at first, her car had broken down and she needed to be at the airport in time to greet her friend as she came home. I was't in a rush and was heading that way. After small chat, out of the blue she asked..."

[ATTACH]20513[/ATTACH]

*Excuse the fact the car, background & time of day have changed...

"...If I knew a better way to get her to her destination. I told her we could take my plane, I was going to fly it anyways, so why not taking the chance? She agreed, and soon after we arrived to the airport and were ready for departure"

2014-6-6_1-40-28-69133sfm.jpg

"As we started down the runway, there was an odd cloud of smoke in the distance. I'd never seen anything like it before on a runway. My passenger screamed as we both realized what it was. Luckily we just cleared it with the skin of our teeth."

1.jpg