We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Howdy Doody

British Bulldog

No worries mate and cheers for the comment on the board. Also you're allowed to play other games, though you must run into a wall each time you do to say sorry to the TDU gods, naturally. ;)

In fact you can find me regularly on Rainbow Six Vegas after a jaunt on TDU usually... sore after running into the wall of course.

I never spawncamp, I'm always the one poking my head round, watching the enemy run to me count to 5, detonate C4 and kill at least one person ...usually. The smart ones throw a grenade though and try and blow me up as well as the C4.

I made legit (no boosting) Captain last night and got my Eagle and Spas12 !! Oh yeah.

nice, ive managed to get to staff sergent :)

isnt boosting when you swap accounts to rank up?

Before the update you could do a glitch in the Countdown map that would give you 600 points for about 40secs of work. The annoying thing was when you searched for a game all you would see is Countdown glitchers wanting to dress their doll up. Now all we have to do deal with is rubber banders, those players who put a rubber band round their controllers sticks and the host puts the game on auto-launch and because the bands move the player, they don't get the idle player penalty.

Yes I know it's SAD.:stinks::pcpunch:

that is really sad.

i cant remember the map countdown, not sure ive ever played it.

the way my mate got to elite was to get a freind's login details (who was allready elite) and swapped profiles on a loading screen, that sent him up a to elite without doing any wark, i contemplated it but decided against it, you can tell who has done it because they dont have the acheivement for reaching elite rank

that is really sad.

i cant remember the map countdown, not sure ive ever played it.

the way my mate got to elite was to get a freind's login details (who was allready elite) and swapped profiles on a loading screen, that sent him up a to elite without doing any wark, i contemplated it but decided against it, you can tell who has done it because they dont have the acheivement for reaching elite rank

Apparantly you don't get the achievement for that though and there's talk of the next update resetting all profile-glitch elites to Private 2nd Class. Man I hope they do it !!